Home » Needs for MAMP
Needs for MAMP
Three main areas of issues
for IT Manager
Business Process Oriented Mobile Application Management
- Ability to manage application deployment in perspective of user’s business process requirement rather than the requirement of individual app.
- Business process based and centralized administrator console that can manage the apps in detail according to the user’s business responsibility and pre-defined role in the organization.
- When the business requirement changes, it needs to be applied to mobile application fast and without redeploying the application each time.
Support for Rapid Deployment
- Would like to use technologies, tools, and platforms freely as the developer prefers, not be forced on any tool’s dependency when it comes to meeting the repaid development of web app, native app, and hybrid app.
- Would like to have a good development platform with rich features in server related tasks; authentication, db connection, push service, photo upload and many others.
- Would like to concentrate all efforts on business/user requirements for the application without worrying on how to deploy the application in a new device or newly released mobile OS.
Mobile Application Portal
- Would like to install only ONE app that works like “Mobile Business Portal” in user’s mobile device.
- Does not want to know what new apps user has to download when transferring to a different department or job responsibilities changes within the organization – everything has to happen from the server side.
- Does not have to sacrifice the choice of device over the “install-ability” of the business application on device.